Top Ten Toy Safety Tips
1. Pay close attention to age recommendations on toys and choose one according to a child’s age, interest and skill level. Pay attention to all other details during the purchase, use safe and verified online shops, with recommendations. Prefer webshops with fraud protection.
2. be aware of safety labels such as “Flame retardant/flame resistant” or “Washable/Hygienic materials” on dolls and stuffed toys.
3. Always get rid of plastic wrapping from a toy straight away as this can be very harmful for children.
4. Don’t allow young children to have toys with small parts as they can be a choking hazard.
5. Always inspect toys before giving them to your child check for sharp edges, or anything that may cause harm to a younger child.
6. Make sure older children don’t leave there toys in a place where younger children can get hold of them.
7. Check toys on a regular basis for damage if damaged throw them away as they may become dangerous to a child.
8. Make sure your child has a safe place to play with there toys and supervision of them playing will give you peace of mind.
9. Teach your child to keep there toys in a safe place once they have finished playing so that nobody trips or falls over toys left lying around.
10. Toys with ribbons or cords should not be placed in a crib or playpen as small children can become entagled.
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: £8.49Was: £20.99